Before you start
Thank you for booking an online lesson with your teachers. We hope you have a great experience and improve your English.
Below are a few things you’ll need to do to make sure you maximise your time online.
- Do you have the correct time? – Our system automatically notifies you with respect to your time where you are, however, it can sometimes make mistakes, please check from your confirmation email the timezone, date and time.
- Check microphone and camera – make sure your microphone and camera are turned on and working.
- Good internet connection – camera and microphone take a lot of internet bandwidth, please make sure you have a good connection.
- Distraction free – Are you in a quiet place? Background noise and disruptions distract and make it harder to hear and/or concentrate.
- Have you received the link to the virtual classroom? – you should get an email with a link to the virtual classroom where you will have the lesson.