This is a course for Starter/Beginner level (A1) students.
This A1 Starter / Beginner English Video course is for students who want to start or restart leaning English. You will learn some basic vocabulary, speaking techniques and grammar. You will watch the videos and do some practice.
How does it work?
- Start watching the first video
- Pause the video or listen again if you don’t understand. You can always check an online dictionary.
- When you do vocabulary and speaking practice, listen and repeat the words and phrases out loud.
- When you do grammar practice, take a pen and paper, pause the video and write.
- All answers will be given, but don’t cheat! 🙂
- You can listen to the video and do practice as many times as you want.
- Listen for phrases and words you like and write them down!
- If you have any questions you can contact me by commenting in the comment box or write me a message!
- If you want we can always have a virtual lesson too to talk about your questions and ideas! 🙂
- Don’t forget to do the quiz after each video!
Start your dream of learning English today! Everyone starts from somewhere.
In this beginner course you can:
- start building your English knowledge,
- learn new and useful vocabulary,
- improve your grammar,
- become more confident in speaking and listening
- get back on track with your English studies
Start learning English from the comfort of your home!
Each Unit of this course consists of:
- a fun video-recorded lesson lead by a very experienced and well-qualified teacher
- a series of post-video quizzes
- materials that can help you improve more
- a series of listening comprehension questions
This course was designed by Erna J.